Life at Lenbrook is full of enticing choices and dining is no exception. Residents have several mouth-watering eating options, ranging from completely casual to exceptionally elegant. And residents can use Lenbrook's unique Flex Funds (which are included in their monthly fees) to eat what they want, where they want. They can even use the funds to host parties or treat guests in these delicious, on-site eateries.
Lenbrook dining includes:
- Tim's Terrace: fresh and alfresco
- The Bistro: laid-back fare, eat-in or grab-and-go
- The Grill Room: warm, welcoming, yet upscale
- A fine dining destination: Elegant, upscale, a true dining experience
- A private dining room: a totally customizable, private dining experience for groups up to 25
- Room service and private catering are also available
And like most fine restaurants, you can enjoy your favorite cocktails, wine or beer with your meals.
No matter which option residents choose, they are always treated to a never-ordinary, always-delicious meal. The menus in each dining room are creative, intriguing and diverse. The ingredients are fresh, the best the season has to offer and, when possible, organic and locally grown. Plus, every meal can be customized to fit special tastes or dietary needs: Lenbrook has a professional dietician on staff.
Orchestrating this outstanding symphony of cuisine, is kitchen maestro, Rhoads Fearn, Lenbrook's very own Executive Chef. Chef Fearn has more than 30 years of international and domestic culinary experience. He has a passion for crafting original and unique fare and he also has a passion for people. "This community has some of the most fascinating and interesting residents," says Rhoads. "I learn something from them every single day."