Join our excellent team at Lenbrook!
Lenbrook is Atlanta’s premier in-town community for engaged senior living and has been for more than 40 years. Lenbrook Associates are a vital part of our community. Our caring, competent, and responsive team strives for excellence every day. Becoming a member of our team means you are an important part of delivering on our mission to enhance the lives of our residents. If you are someone who wants to make an impact in the lives of others, we encourage you to Experience the Lenbrook Difference!
Our organization is committed to a culture of caring — for both Lenbrook Associates and Residents. Associates bring their “why” to the work they do and Lenbrook ensures team members are rewarded with a competitive compensation package, career development, and a caring community where purpose fuels connection.
Our residents and associates enjoy being a part of a vibrant and engaging community committed to our organizational values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork, and Excellence (R.I.T.E.). We invite you to explore the many benefits of working at Lenbrook.
Our robust benefit package includes:
- Wages start at $18.93/hour
- 401(k) with employer match retirement plans to secure your future, offering both
- Traditional offering (pre-tax)
- ROTH offering (post-tax)
- 10 days of PTO (paid time off) accrued over your first year of employment to ensure work/life balance
- Annual Associate Appreciation Fund is a ‘thank you’ from residents for top-notch service
Health and Wellness:
- Our wide-ranging healthcare coverage offers three flexible health plans to choose from to meet the different needs of our associates, including an HSA option with a $1,500 annual contribution (prorated)
- Lenbrook subsidizing a substantial portion of costs of healthcare for all associates and lower deductibles than many companies in the Southeast
- 100% Lenbrook-covered dental insurance for all associates (spouse, child, and family coverage incurs additional costs)
- 100% Lenbrook-covered vision insurance for all associates (spouse, child, and family coverage incurs additional costs)
- 100% Lenbrook-covered long-term disability
- Lenbrook-covered telehealth services for all Lenbrook Associates with a small co-pay including access to mental and behavioral health (available to full-time, part-time, and PRN associates)
- Short-term disability
- Discounted Rx program
- Professional development to create career advancement opportunities
- Our Associate Education Fund, which allows associates to pursue an Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree, or a certification program (for example, HVAC, home inspector, and bartender) with residents-sponsored funding (full-time and part-time Lenbrook Associates are eligible)
- Leadership and management training programs
- Career stability and growth opportunities in an organization that prioritizes promoting from within
- Great onboarding and team building with our Lenbrook U training and development program