February 28, 2019
More than a year ago, we began the process of attaining Assisted Living licensure and recently received this important license. We will now offer licensed Assisted Living care on-site on the second floor of Brookhaven Tower in place of the personal care suites.
As a Life Plan Community, we are committed to giving you the care and services you might need at any time in your life. This new Assisted Living licensure reinforces our commitment and provides you with additional benefits, including:
* A wider range of specific health and care support services through licensed Assisted Living services and caregiving staff.
* The ability to assist our residents in maintaining their independence longer by having access to these services as needed.
* A certified health team including a full-time, licensed LPN dedicated to the Assisted Living area as well as dually credentialed certified medical assistant/certified nursing assistant (CMA/CNA) staff.
* A predictable fee; unlike other assisted living communities, Lenbrook does not have tiered or add on service packages on top of the monthly fee. Resident pricing is all inclusive for the care and services provided within the Assisted Living Center.
* Providing the Assisted Living residents continued full access to all areas of the Lenbrook community.
Lenbrook’s existing additional accreditations will not change, including our CARF accreditation and Medicare-certification for skilled nursing and rehabilitation services. These certifications, coupled with our new Assisted Living licensure, demonstrate our ongoing commitment to provide outstanding health services. All Lenbrook residents can be confident with their selection of the finest senior living experience offered in Atlanta.