Life at Lenbrook is full of enticing choices and dining is no exception. Residents have several mouth-watering eating options, ranging from completely casual to exceptionally elegant. And residents can use Lenbrook's unique Flex Funds (which are included in their monthly fees) to eat what they want, where they want. They can even use the funds to host parties or treat guests in these delicious, on-site eateries.
Lenbrook dining includes:
- Tim's Terrace: fresh and alfresco
- The Brook: laid-back fare, eat-in or grab-and-go
- The Grill: warm, welcoming, yet upscale
- The Club: a beautiful breakfast spot, coffee destination and bar
- A fine dining destination: Elegant, upscale, a true dining experience
- A private dining room: a totally customizable, private dining experience for groups up to 25
- Room service and private catering are also available
And like most fine restaurants, you can enjoy your favorite cocktails, wine or beer with your meals.
No matter which option residents choose, they are always treated to a never-ordinary, always-delicious meal. The menus in each dining room are creative, intriguing and diverse. The ingredients are fresh, the best the season has to offer and, when possible, organic and locally grown. Plus, every meal can be customized to fit special tastes or dietary needs: Lenbrook has a professional dietitian on staff.
Orchestrating this outstanding symphony of cuisine, is kitchen maestro, Chef Todd Clements, Lenbrook's very own Executive Chef. Chef Todd says that "he was born a culinarian." Todd formally obtained his Culinary Arts education at the Art Institute of Atlanta and Johnson & Wales University in Charleston, SC. He began his career as a Sous Chef for Guckenheimer catering and Rainwater restaurant in Alpharetta. Prior to joining Lenbrook, Chef Todd has lead teams at Trezvant LifeCare Community in Memphis, TN and Highlands Country Club in North Carolina.