Lenbrook provides a unique set of benefits, an unmatched value and unlimited opportunities for you to enjoy a healthy, carefree and enriched lifestyle for years to come. From preservation of financial assets to active social opportunities to healthcare services onsite 24/7, Lenbrook offers residents peace of mind in an unbeatable setting.
Lenbrook residents pay two types of fees: a one-time Entrance Fee and a Monthly Service Fee. Both these fees are based on the size of the residence and the number of people occupying the residence.
Residents find great peace of mind in knowing they have priority access to all levels of quality health care right on campus under the same roof as the apartment homes. This starts with a generous 60-day annual healthcare benefit in Lenbrook's Medicare-certified Health Care Center, so you can take care of any unexpected, short-term healthcare needs.
Lenbrook is a fee-for-service community, however, meaning that if a resident (or one member of a couple) requires additional health services in the residence, or chooses to move to either an Assisted Living Suite or Health Care Center suite, the Monthly Fee will be adjusted accordingly.
Both the Monthly Fee and Entrance Fee can provide tax and financial benefits. Because of Lenbrook's unique 60-day annual healthcare benefit, you could be eligible for a tax deduction for a portion of your Entrance Fee (one-time benefit) and for a portion of your Monthly Fee (annual benefit) as prepaid medical expenses.
The Lenbrook Entrance Fee is paid on or before occupancy and provides lifetime access to the residence and all of the onsite amenities. Lenbrook offers one of the most generous refund plans in Atlanta with 90% of the Entrance Fee refundable to the resident or the resident's estate when he or she is no longer living at Lenbrook and when the apartment is reoccupied. This provides an effective means of asset preservation for the resident's heirs. Ask a Lenbrook Residency Counselor about other flexible financial options to determine the best choice to align with your personal financial plan.
The Monthly Fee covers Lenbrook's incomparable amenities and services and includes:
- All utilities including expanded basic cable television, local and domestic long-distance phone service, and Wi-Fi
- Weekly housekeeping with flat linen service and trash removal
- Interior and exterior maintenance
- Private transportation services including two complimentary trips per month in Lenbrook limousine, with reservation. Trips are offered Monday – Friday and must be within 15 round-trip miles
- Scheduled, group transportation on Lenbrook bus or van
- Concierge services
- Valet parking provided seven days per week
- Use of the Fitness Center, classes and indoor pool
- Cultural, intellectual, social, and educational programs
- Flexible funds for dining, convenience store purchases, salon services and select spa services
- Use of the on-site clinic 60-day annual Health Care benefit in Medicare-certified Health Care Center. (Ancillary charges are not included in the 60-day Health Care benefit and written orders by your physician are required.)
- Emergency response service
- Insurance on the residence
- 24-hour security
In addition, residents have use of all common space including special events room, resident business center, living room, library, activity rooms, classrooms, movie theater, art studio, woodworking shop, card rooms and a lovely outdoor Plaza Garden and amenities.
No matter how you measure, it all adds up to an unsurpassed value; it's an investment that starts paying off the minute you move into Lenbrook and continues to benefit you every day, for years to come.